The Key Features of SprintPack Tracked Services
Sprintpack has a very extensive network for your SprintPack Tracked Services. For outbound and inbound products and services we cover more then 200 countries with our own organisation, with our partners and with our affiliates. Below, you will find a a little insight in our International network.
- BeNeLux, Europe and Rest Of World
- Optimal routing via postal and private networks
- Available pick-up locations around the world
- Up to 30kg Parcels
- Tracked with delivery confirmation
- Dims: length + girth = 3m max, maximum length is 1,5m
Average Delivery Times
- BeNeLux > day + 1
- Germany, France, UK > 3 days
- Rest of Europe > 3-5 days
- USA & China > 5-8 days
- Through our direct integration means, you are in control of the label design. Just pre advice us (FTP or webservice) about your sendings and we will manage the delivery.
- Use our Web-based label management system to create single labels or upload a CSV file for batch processing
- Use our extensive API to send and receive information (barcodes, labels, track & trace, ...) allowing direct communciation with your front and back office applications
- Via a simple barcode on the label, all routing information is captured via service codes. This allow to track parcels from the retailers pre-advice from the warehouse to the door of the recipient his prefered pick-up point.
Tracked International Network
Sprintpack has a very extensive Network for your SprintPack Tracked Services. For outbound and inbound products and services we cover more then 200 countries with our own organisation, with our partners and with our affiliates. Below, you will find a a little insight in our international network.
Shipper & Consumer Visibility
Customers retrieve tracking data of their sendings via FTP files or a webservice/API integration. Consumers can easily check the status of their parcel through our tracking webportal.
Email alerts are sent to the consumer advising dispatch of the item along with final mile parcel number and carrier, a parcel receipt when the parcel has arrived in the country of destination and when it can be collected at the Pick Up location.